Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » How to add a context menu to Java Structure Compare pane?
How to add a context menu to Java Structure Compare pane? [message #716996] Fri, 19 August 2011 03:09
Na Mising name is currently offline Na Mising nameFriend
I'm trying to add a context menu to the Java Structure Compare---which is on the top right pane of an CompareEditor. After trying for a while, I realize that there is no functionality provided to do that. For example,
1. I have tried to do popupMenus extension, but the pane does not respond to the menu defined.
2. I have also tried to implement my own ResourceCompareInput and change the implementation of createDiffViewer() method, but the change only affects the DiffTreeViewer, which is on the top left pane.
3. I have tried to recreate the menu corresponding to the tree contained in DiffTreeViewer with tree.setMenu(mm.createContextMenu(tree)), but this still corresponds to the DiffTreeViewer, which is on the top left pane.

My question is how to access and manipulate the data in the Java Structure Compare. Is there any interface available to do that?

Thank you so much!
Previous Topic:does anyone know how to configure this java editor feature - better picture
Next Topic:How to remove a plugin? (indigo)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 18 22:44:42 GMT 2024