Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Could not run GenerateJadl.mwe
Could not run GenerateJadl.mwe [message #714809] Thu, 11 August 2011 14:42 Go to next message
Michael Burkhardt is currently offline Michael BurkhardtFriend
Hi all,

what works wrong, if I got the message:

[ERROR]: Class not found: 'org.eclipse.xtext.generator.Generator'(Element: bean component class='org.eclipse.xtext.generator.Generator' in ...
[ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'srcPath' in clazz 'org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.WorkflowComponent' found...
[ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'srcGenPath' in clazz 'org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.WorkflowComponent' found...
[ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'pathRtProject' in clazz 'org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.WorkflowComponent' found...
[ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'pathUiProject' in clazz 'org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.WorkflowComponent' found...
[ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'projectNameRt' in clazz 'org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.WorkflowComponent' found...
[ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'projectNameUi' in clazz 'org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.WorkflowComponent' found...
[ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'language' in clazz 'org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.WorkflowComponent' found...

The project does not change since months. I remember using the old XText 0.7.2 code generator in june this year.

Ciao, Micha
Re: Could not run GenerateJadl.mwe [message #714815 is a reply to message #714809] Thu, 11 August 2011 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

is org.eclipse.xtext.generator.Generator on the classpath? the error message says so.

~Christian

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Could not run GenerateJadl.mwe [message #714836 is a reply to message #714815] Thu, 11 August 2011 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Christian,

possibly not, I do I put it on classpath?

Ciao, Micha
Re: Could not run GenerateJadl.mwe [message #714857 is a reply to message #714836] Thu, 11 August 2011 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

don't understand your question. In Xtext 2.0.x it is just adding the plugin org.eclipse.xtext.generator (directly or indirectly) to the manifest of your plugin. can you elaborate a bit more what you are actually doing?

~Christian

Re: Could not run GenerateJadl.mwe [message #714884 is a reply to message #714857] Thu, 11 August 2011 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

currently I'm wondering why changing the version number of my module removes org.eclipse.xtext.generator.Generator from classpath. I'm using still version 0.7.2. And my .classpath and .project will be generated. That is way I'm asking for a way to put the org.eclipse.xtext.generator.Generator on the classpath again.

It is a very old module, but needed.

Ciao, Micha
Re: Could not run GenerateJadl.mwe [message #714901 is a reply to message #714884] Thu, 11 August 2011 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, still dont understand what you are doing. What Do you meant with
Module. And bis Do you execute the workflow. Can you post the
manifest of your plugin. Christian

Re: Could not run GenerateJadl.mwe [message #716838 is a reply to message #714901] Thu, 18 August 2011 14:51 Go to previous message
Well, the JADL model is embedded in a Maven 2 module. This module contains the e-bnf, configuration an generated code. The source code of the e-bnf will be generated manually to prevent failures in automated processes. Due to this, the e-bnf, source code and generated sources are under version control.

Well, to run a Xtext v0.7.2 (MWE) worklflow, I convert the Maven module into a Eclipse project. Therefor I run 'mvn eclipse:eclipse'. Usually this works. Since we changed the version number, the MWE workflow does not run (see error message of the first post).

Is this a point fills a gap?

Ciao, Micha
Previous Topic:cross-reference in case expression
Next Topic:Prevent DirectoryCleaner to clean up 'xtend-gen' directory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 04:03:36 GMT 2024