Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » [xtext 2.0] Project wizard not registered
[xtext 2.0] Project wizard not registered [message #703380] Wed, 27 July 2011 14:08 Go to next message
Daniel Missing name is currently offline Daniel Missing nameFriend
Hi again.

As I finally finished my DSL runtime I can continue on developing the IDE part. There seems to be a bug in the Xtext 2.0 default project wizard. I enabled the projectWizard.SimpleProjectWizard fragment in my mwe2 workflow and regenerated everything. After launching Eclipse no project wizard is available.

First I tought I built in some bugs into the workflow during development. So I added the statemaching sample to my workspace and enabled the fragment. And again: No Project wizard is available.

Is the default project wizard out of date? Do I need to add some additional code to get it work?

Cheers
Daniel
Re: [xtext 2.0] Project wizard not registered [message #703399 is a reply to message #703380] Wed, 27 July 2011 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi

did you merge plugin.xml_gen to plugin.xml?

~Christian

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: [xtext 2.0] Project wizard not registered [message #703986 is a reply to message #703399] Thu, 28 July 2011 06:43 Go to previous message
Daniel Missing name is currently offline Daniel Missing nameFriend
Oh god thanks. Xtext always does awesome things itself without any needs for manual editing. Sometimes I forget there's also plugin-stuff to do myself.
Previous Topic:Error-markers for write-protected files
Next Topic:Intergation of outline
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:22:51 GMT 2024