Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [Epsilon] How can an EOL module which loads one model access to more than one ecore metamodels?(Unexpected EolNoType accessing a second metamodel)
[Epsilon] How can an EOL module which loads one model access to more than one ecore metamodels? [message #699288] Thu, 21 July 2011 09:25 Go to next message
Silvia  is currently offline Silvia Friend
Hi,

I'm running an EOL module with a workflow. I set the modelfile and the metamodeluri properties. The problem is that I get an unexepected org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.types.EolNoType$EolNoTypeInstance@1ae5b4when trying to access information of an element in the model which is not in the metamodel corresponding to the metamodeluri, but from a second metamodel imported by the first one.

Is it possible to enable the EOL module to access the second metamodel? It recognizes the class but ignores its methods.

Regards,
Silvia

[Updated on: Thu, 21 July 2011 09:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Epsilon] How can an EOL module which loads one model access to more than one ecore metamodels? [message #699590 is a reply to message #699288] Thu, 21 July 2011 21:15 Go to previous message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

I believe Epsilon tries to load all the dependencies of an EPackage when loading it, so this shouldn't happen. For instance, I have some UML models annotated with MARTE annotations: since MARTE depends on UML but not the other way around, I need to use the metamodeluri for MARTE, otherwise it won't work.

Could you send us a minimal example, so we can reproduce the problem? Please check the instructions at:

http://eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Previous Topic:[Epsilon] Not F.A.Q.
Next Topic:[ETL] FeatureMap for Beginners
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:00:13 GMT 2024