Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Replacing table row in XML file with EVL(Replacing table row in XML file with EVL)
Replacing table row in XML file with EVL [message #692922] Tue, 05 July 2011 13:31 Go to next message
Tom van der Molen is currently offline Tom van der MolenFriend
I have two XML files. The first XML file describes a table with loads of text, while the second XML file functions as a template file in which one table row is described with the same structure (but without text). I can execute a lot of functions on these XML files with the operations I described in EOL files. However, in my next step I want to use EVL for replacing a table row in the first XML file by a table row from the XML template file. The first steps in the EVL file are already working, but I'm struggling with the 'do'-part. Anyone who can help me by mentioning what type of methods I could use for replacing a table row by a table row from another XML file?

Kind regards, Tom

context Table!`t_w:tr` {

constraint hasXOR {

guard : self.getEPMLXor().includes(self.getCellTitle())

check: self.getTableXor().includes(self.getCellTitle())

message : self.getCellTitle() + ' is missing in the Table document'

fix {

title: "Insert improved table row"

do{

}
}
}
}
Re: Replacing table row in XML file with EVL [message #694384 is a reply to message #692922] Fri, 08 July 2011 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Tom,

Could you please put together a minimal self-contained example (http://eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/) illustrating what you're trying to achieve so that we can suggest a solution?

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Replacing table row in XML file with EVL [message #701539 is a reply to message #694384] Mon, 25 July 2011 08:30 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Tom,

Would this perhaps help? http://eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/examples/index.php?example=org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.plainxml.copyfromtemplate

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:[ETL] FeatureMap for Beginners
Next Topic:Parameter type checking in extended rules in ETL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:59:57 GMT 2024