Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Oracle constraint violations on saving test specification(Newbie issues with saving test specification to Oracle XE)
Oracle constraint violations on saving test specification [message #690425] Wed, 29 June 2011 13:54 Go to next message
Francois Genolini is currently offline Francois GenoliniFriend
I seem to keep getting constraint violations with Oracle XE on Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit using the Jubula standalone ITE to create a new functional test specification.

I have a Swing AUT run from a 64-bit Oracle JDK 1.6.0_26 on the same machine as the ITE.

It seems to be related to the difficulty that I sometimes get in object mapping mode.
I select the Swing AUT, make sure the green square is around the Swing component that I want to select. I then press CTRL-SHIFT-Q. Most of the time the object mapping view immediately lists the new component. However sometimes it does not. So I press CTRL-SHIFT-Q again on the same component, and then it shows up.
However after such an incident, when I edit a test case using this "bad" mapping, I cannot save the test case.

Please find attached an edited version of my client.log file.
  • Attachment: client.log
    (Size: 82.14KB, Downloaded 168 times)
Re: Oracle constraint violations on saving test specification [message #690796 is a reply to message #690425] Thu, 30 June 2011 08:43 Go to previous message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

If you haven't done so already please file a bug against Jubula. Don't forget to include the attachment.

- Achim

P.S.: Yes, I could do this myself but then you would be out of the loop.

Achim Lörke

Previous Topic:Versioning Tests
Next Topic:Testing of HTML applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 18 21:59:44 GMT 2024