Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » (no subject)
(no subject) [message #687299] Fri, 27 May 2011 14:42
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: <forums-noreply

Hi Saurav,

for testing i have downloaded Xtext 1.0.2 Distribution (Helios). In the first try i used the existing workspace and it doesn't work first, there was a problem with xtext and i installed a new Xtext 2.0, but there was still Problems. Then i try with something in this eclipse and with me preinstalled eclipse. Then i want to write you the problem (suddenly it was the same problem in both eclipse versions! So i "installed" the Xtext 1.0.2 eclipse again, to explain what i have done, but this time, i create a new workspace and only import the two neccessary plugins and then it works :) with a change by the createURI, i have to delete 'plugin' and use 'resource'. I am so happy. But i have to find out to bring it generally to work in the other eclipse, because the software i work on is only a part and the software exist as eclipse plugins.

a) So here a questions: could it be, that other plug-ins in the workspace can cause trouble? What i don't write here until now is that the editor for .query files doesn't work, only in the last eclipse where everything from EMF Query 2 works is running now. Here the exception, perhaps you know what the problem is. I will setup my working system again because it must work with the workspace that include the other plugins, when i find something i post it here.

0 [main] INFO lipse.emf.mwe.utils.StandaloneSetup - Registering platform uri 'F:\workspaces\mt\workspace3.6'
1735 [main] ERROR clipse.xtext.service.CompoundModule - Type org.eclipse.xtext.parser.antlr.IAntlrParser not present
java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type org.eclipse.xtext.parser.antlr.IAntlrParser not present
at sun.reflect.generics.factory.CoreReflectionFactory.makeNamedType(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.generics.visitor.Reifier.visitClassTypeSignature(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.generics.tree.ClassTypeSignature.accept(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects.WildcardTypeImpl.getUpperBounds(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.xtext.service.MethodBasedModule.getFirstTypeParameter(MethodBasedModule.java:106)
at org.eclipse.xtext.service.MethodBasedModule.getKeyType(MethodBasedModule.java:97)
at org.eclipse.xtext.service.MethodBasedModule.configure(MethodBasedModule.java:47)
at org.eclipse.xtext.service.CompoundModule.configure(CompoundModule.java:34)
at org.eclipse.xtext.service.AbstractGenericModule.configure(AbstractGenericModule.java:32)
at org.eclipse.xtext.service.DefaultRuntimeModule.configure(DefaultRuntimeModule.java:74)
at org.eclipse.emf.query2.syntax.AbstractQueryRuntimeModule.configure(AbstractQueryRuntimeModule.java:25)
at com.google.inject.spi.Elements$RecordingBinder.install(Elements.java:223)
at com.google.inject.spi.Elements.getElements(Elements.java:101)
at com.google.inject.InjectorShell$Builder.build(InjectorShell.java:135)
at com.google.inject.InjectorBuilder.build(InjectorBuilder.java:102)
at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:92)
at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:69)
at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:59)
at org.eclipse.emf.query2.syntax.QueryStandaloneSetupGenerated.createInjector(QueryStandaloneSetupGenerated.java:34)
at org.eclipse.emf.query2.syntax.QueryStandaloneSetupGenerated.createInjectorAndDoEMFRegistration(QueryStandaloneSetupGenerated.java:28)
at de.vogella.emf.webpage.usingmodel.EMFQuery2.query(EMFQuery2.java:90)
at de.vogella.emf.webpage.usingmodel.EMFQuery2.main(EMFQuery2.java:59)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.xtext.parser.antlr.IAntlrParser
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
... 22 more

b) After the right editor can view now the .query files, but it say me that it have two erros, that it couldn't resolve reference to EClass 'Webpage' and to EStructuralFeature 'rating' but there are both existing in the model. The imports are as following:

import "http ://eclipse.org/modeling/emf/query/1.0.0"
import "http ://webpage/1.0"

So far, thank you for your help :).

Greetings,
littleRathi
Previous Topic:(no subject)
Next Topic:Complex databindings
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:17:56 GMT 2024