Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse Photran: refactoring fixed form, C preprocessor directives, auto makefile generator
Eclipse Photran: refactoring fixed form, C preprocessor directives, auto makefile generator [message #685779] Sun, 19 June 2011 22:03 Go to next message
Zach  is currently offline Zach Friend
Hey,

I had a few questions regarding the Eclipse Photran plugin. I read the user's guide, but it seems that it was written when Photran was first released, and it doesn't seem that it has been updated since. So I was wondering whether some of the limitations were fixed.

1. Is refactoring of Fixed form Photran now possible? I did some research and I saw that there is a patch out there somewhere for this. The post that I saw about it was written in 2010, and it stated that there were numerous bugs associated with the patch including source code being altered in undesirable ways. Anyone know anything about this?

2. Are C pre-processor directives now supported by Photran? If so, what is the latest version that supports it?

3. Does the auto makefile generator work well? According to the Photran user's guide, this feature did not work very well when they first developed Photran.

Also, what is the latest and safest (least bugs) version of Photran to use?

Thank you,
Zach
Re: Eclipse Photran: refactoring fixed form, C preprocessor directives, auto makefile generator [message #685954 is a reply to message #685779] Tue, 21 June 2011 03:11 Go to previous message
Zach  is currently offline Zach Friend
For C pre-processor directives, I mean in terms of fixed form fortran
Previous Topic:simple Java namespace prefix question
Next Topic:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 22:13:22 GMT 2024