Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » invalid format in a headless build of eclipse
invalid format in a headless build of eclipse [message #675660] Wed, 01 June 2011 06:58
Jes is currently offline JesFriend
Hi!

I'm building an Eclipse RCP with some new plugins and other taken from Eclipse plugins. I'm based in a .product build, so I have a plugin that contains a .product file.

This is the information of the manifest.mf:
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: MOSKitt RCP SDK
Bundle-SymbolicName: es.cv.gvcase.rcp_sdk;singleton:=true
Bundle-Version: 1.3.0
Bundle-Activator: es.cv.gvcase.rcp.sdk.MoskittActivator
Bundle-Vendor: gvCASE Project
Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.ui,
 org.eclipse.core.runtime
Bundle-ActivationPolicy: lazy
Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5

and this is the information of the .product:
version: 1.3.6.qualifier
name: MOSKitt_SDK
product_: es.cv.gvcase.rcp_sdk.moskitt_sdk
application: org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench

The version of the plugin was 1.3.0.qualifier firstly, but how I got problems, I changed it to 1.3.0.

This is the command I use to execute the build:

builddate=`date +%Y%m%d`
buildtime=`date +%H%M`
timestamp=$builddate$buildtime

java -Xmx1024m -cp \
	../org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.200.v20090520.jar \
	org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main \
	-application  org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner \
	-buildfile $HOME/moskitt-galileo-dev/build/org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build_3.5.0.v20090521-1730/scripts/productBuild/productBuild.xml \
	-Dbuilder=$HOME/moskitt-galileo-dev/build/es.cv.gvcase.releng.builder/rcp \
	-Dtimestamp=$timestamp \
-Dversion=1.3.6 -DbuildId=v201105311255 -DbuildDirectory=/home/hudson/apache-tomcat/webapps/hudson/jobs/rcp-1.3.x-construccion-SDK/workspace -Dp2.build.repo=file:/home/hudson/apache-tomcat/webapps/hudson/jobs/rcp-1.3.x-construccion-SDK/workspace/result/site.p2 -DskipMirroring=true -DcomponentsLocation=/p2_repos/1.3.x-components -DforceContextQualifier=201105311255 -DtagPath=/branches/1.3.0

After some time, I get this error:

generateFeature:
     [echo] buildDirectory: /home/hudson/apache-tomcat/webapps/hudson/jobs/rcp-1.3.x-construccion-SDK/workspace
     [echo] baseLocation: /home/hudson/moskitt-galileo-dev/eclipse
     [echo] product: /home/hudson/apache-tomcat/webapps/hudson/jobs/rcp-1.3.x-construccion-SDK/workspace/plugins/es.cv.gvcase.rcp_sdk/moskitt_sdk.product
     [echo] verify: true
     [echo] transformedRepoLocation: /home/hudson/apache-tomcat/webapps/hudson/jobs/rcp-1.3.x-construccion-SDK/workspace:/home/hudson/moskitt-galileo-dev/eclipse-delta
     [echo] configs: linux, gtk, x86 &linux, gtk, x86_64 &win32, win32, x86 &macosx, carbon, x86
     [echo] pluginList: 
     [echo] featureList: 
     [echo] includeLaunchers: true
     [echo] generatedBuildProperties: 
[eclipse.generateFeature] Some inter-plug-in dependencies have not been satisfied.

BUILD FAILED
/home/hudson/moskitt-galileo-dev/build/org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build_3.5.0.v20090521-1730/scripts/productBuild/productBuild.xml:26: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/hudson/moskitt-galileo-dev/build/org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build_3.5.0.v20090521-1730/scripts/productBuild/productBuild.xml:64: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid format

Total time: 164 minutes 58 seconds
Finished: FAILURE

Previous Topic:help on p2 repository and update operation
Next Topic:Complete IDE and tool-chain for C++ on linux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:59:22 GMT 2024