Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » backup workspace project work in progress(backup workspace project work in progress)
backup workspace project work in progress [message #674902] Sun, 29 May 2011 11:22 Go to next message
Russell Williams is currently offline Russell WilliamsFriend
I haven't found any way to save a project with errors in it. And I can't find a method for creating a backup of a project - or saving a project under a different name. It seems as though everyone just bets on "restore history", or copy directories with the OS. -Thanks
Re: backup workspace project work in progress [message #674903 is a reply to message #674902] Sun, 29 May 2011 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just learned that I can just drag-drop the folder from the project explorer right to the desktop...
Re: backup workspace project work in progress [message #675124 is a reply to message #674903] Mon, 30 May 2011 11:17 Go to previous message
Use import and export under the file menu and choose "file system" unless you've installed a (or "the") CVS. That's a "current version system" that works like a data base of a project's development... I'm not sure I'm doing the CVS.org thing yet...
Previous Topic:eclipse crashes
Next Topic:Help please with Eclipse error...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 03:02:18 GMT 2024