Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » cannot deploy HelloWorld from within eclipse - only manually(manually deployed immidiately - no success from within eclipse )
cannot deploy HelloWorld from within eclipse - only manually [message #674280] Thu, 26 May 2011 11:52 Go to next message
andrius  is currently offline andrius Friend
if I deploy HelloWorld from within eclipse, only an empty directory HelloWorld is generated in the processes directory and displayed in the eclipse's server-view from ode.

- no logs in eclipse or ode take any notice.

If the very same HelloWorld directory would be copied manually, a HelloWorld.deployed file is generated and the WS can be successfully tested with the web services explorer.

so something wrong with my deployment process, thanks for any pointer.
Re: cannot deploy HelloWorld from within eclipse - only manually [message #675899 is a reply to message #674280] Wed, 01 June 2011 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Andrius,

I assume you created a Deployment Descriptor file (deploy.xml) and properly configured the endpoints, right? Are you deploying the project using the Server Add/Remove wizard?
Re: cannot deploy HelloWorld from within eclipse - only manually [message #870982 is a reply to message #675899] Thu, 10 May 2012 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Masashi Yamazaki is currently offline Masashi YamazakiFriend
I have the similar issue.

1. Manually copying the deploy.xml, HelloWorld.bpel, HelloWorld.bpelex and HelloWorldArtifacts.wsdl in bpelContent folder to /home/user/tomcat/webapps/ode/processes results in successful deployment.
However, when I try to deploy from Eclipse BPEL plug-in, I am getting the error message "Publishing to Ode v1.x server has encountered a problem. Could not publish to the server. java.lang.NullPointerException.

2. I followed the HelloWorld BPEL tutorial from the link below.
www.eclipse.org/bpel/users/pdf/HelloWorld-BPELDesignerAndODE.pdf

3. My platform is ubuntu 10.10, JDK 1.6.0_25, Hellios Service Release 1, Tomcat 7.0.12, BPEL Ode runtime 1.0.0.

Please help.

Re: cannot deploy HelloWorld from within eclipse - only manually [message #873106 is a reply to message #674280] Thu, 17 May 2012 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Sorry gang, looks like there's a problem - I'm working on it...
Will let you know when this is fixed.

Bob
Re: cannot deploy HelloWorld from within eclipse - only manually [message #1226623 is a reply to message #674280] Thu, 02 January 2014 08:28 Go to previous message
Shawn XIAO is currently offline Shawn XIAOFriend
The same issue. Any help ?
Previous Topic:Problem adding Apache ODE v1.x server in eclipse
Next Topic:Error while invoking external web service using eclipse bpel designer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:59:48 GMT 2024