Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [EEF] EObjectFlatComboViewer and single containment reference
[EEF] EObjectFlatComboViewer and single containment reference [message #674115] Wed, 25 May 2011 21:04 Go to next message
Nathalie  is currently offline Nathalie Friend
Hello,

I am having issue when using EObjectFlatComboViewer with single containment reference.

There is a model object in my model BinaryMeasure which has 2 single containment reference baseMeasure2To and baseMeasure1To. I choose the EObjectFlatComboViewer to show them in the properties page, but I have errors after the generation in the BinaryMeasurePropertiesEditionComponent. There is an additional comma in the constructor of the widget as you can see below.

public void initPart(Object key, int kind, EObject elt, ResourceSet allResource) {
   // init part
   baseMeasure1ToSettings = new EObjectFlatComboSettings(binaryMeasure, , SmmPackage.eINSTANCE.getBinaryMeasure_BaseMeasure1To());
				basePart.initFirstMeasure(baseMeasure1ToSettings);

I also have this warning in the log view:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.acceleo.engine 2 2 2011-05-25 12:47:55.278
!MESSAGE Undefined argument editionElement.navigation.oclAsType(mapping::navigation::SimpleModelNavigation) of invocation at line 0 in Module eobjectflatcomboviewerControl for block metamodelGetter(editionElement.navigation.oclAsType(mapping::navigation::SimpleModelNavigation)). Last recorded value of self was org.eclipse.emf.eef.components.impl.PropertiesEditionElementImpl@385980e (documentation: null) (name: baseMeasure1To) (helpID: null).
!STACK 0
org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.AcceleoEvaluationException: Undefined argument editionElement.navigation.oclAsType(mapping::navigation::SimpleModelNavigation) of invocation at line 0 in Module eobjectflatcomboviewerControl for block metamodelGetter(editionElement.navigation.oclAsType(mapping::navigation::SimpleModelNavigation)). Last recorded value of self was org.eclipse.emf.eef.components.impl.PropertiesEditionElementImpl@385980e (documentation: null) (name: baseMeasure1To) (helpID: null).
at eobjectflatcomboviewerControl.updater(PropertiesEditionElement,View,PropertiesEditionComponent)(eobjectflatcomboviewerControl.mtl:0)
at eobjectflatcomboviewerControl.updater(PropertiesEditionElement,View,PropertiesEditionComponent)(eobjectflatcomboviewerControl.mtl:243)
at SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:0)
at SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:205)
at SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:200)
at SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:152)
at SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:151)
at SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:150)
at SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:149)
at SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:147)

I am using that widget with other single reference that are not containment without experiencing any issues. Any clue?

Any help is welcome. Thanks.
Re: [EEF] EObjectFlatComboViewer and single containment reference [message #682121 is a reply to message #674115] Fri, 10 June 2011 12:50 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by:

Hi Nathalie, ( again )

We've fixed this too in rc4 release, so you can download the latest
stable build to re-generates your code.

Le 25/05/2011 23:04, Nathalie a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am having issue when using EObjectFlatComboViewer with single
> containment reference.
>
> There is a model object in my model BinaryMeasure which has 2 single
> containment reference baseMeasure2To and baseMeasure1To. I choose the
> EObjectFlatComboViewer to show them in the properties page, but I have
> errors after the generation in the
> BinaryMeasurePropertiesEditionComponent. There is an additional comma in
> the constructor of the widget as you can see below.
>
>
>
> public void initPart(Object key, int kind, EObject elt, ResourceSet
> allResource) {
> ..
> // init part
> baseMeasure1ToSettings = new EObjectFlatComboSettings(binaryMeasure, ,
> SmmPackage.eINSTANCE.getBinaryMeasure_BaseMeasure1To());
> basePart.initFirstMeasure(baseMeasure1ToSettings);
> ..
>
>
> I also have this warning in the log view:
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.acceleo.engine 2 2 2011-05-25 12:47:55.278
> !MESSAGE Undefined argument
> editionElement.navigation.oclAsType(mapping::navigation::SimpleModelNavigation)
> of invocation at line 0 in Module eobjectflatcomboviewerControl for
> block
> metamodelGetter(editionElement.navigation.oclAsType(mapping::navigation::SimpleModelNavigation)).
> Last recorded value of self was
> mailto:org.eclipse.emf.eef.components.impl.PropertiesEditionElementImpl@385980e
> (documentation: null) (name: baseMeasure1To) (helpID: null).
> !STACK 0
> org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.AcceleoEvaluationException: Undefined
> argument
> editionElement.navigation.oclAsType(mapping::navigation::SimpleModelNavigation)
> of invocation at line 0 in Module eobjectflatcomboviewerControl for
> block
> metamodelGetter(editionElement.navigation.oclAsType(mapping::navigation::SimpleModelNavigation)).
> Last recorded value of self was
> mailto:org.eclipse.emf.eef.components.impl.PropertiesEditionElementImpl@385980e
> (documentation: null) (name: baseMeasure1To) (helpID: null).
> at
> eobjectflatcomboviewerControl.updater(PropertiesEditionElement,View,PropertiesEditionComponent)(eobjectflatcomboviewerControl.mtl:0)
>
> at
> eobjectflatcomboviewerControl.updater(PropertiesEditionElement,View,PropertiesEditionComponent)(eobjectflatcomboviewerControl.mtl:243)
>
> at
> SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:0)
>
> at
> SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:205)
>
> at
> SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:200)
>
> at
> SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:152)
>
> at
> SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:151)
>
> at
> SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:150)
>
> at
> SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:149)
>
> at
> SubPropertiesEditionComponent.SubPropertiesEditionComponent(PropertiesEditionContext,String)(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.mtl:147)
>
>
> I am using that widget with other single reference that are not
> containment without experiencing any issues. Any clue?
>
> Any help is welcome. Thanks.
>

--
Cheers,

Stéphane Bouchet, OBEO
Previous Topic:[EEF] Label of Group widget is not generated
Next Topic:[TEXO] No Texo in Project Properties
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:16:15 GMT 2024