Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Subreport headings not displaying when 0 rows
Subreport headings not displaying when 0 rows [message #671403] Tue, 17 May 2011 18:42 Go to next message
Don Wood is currently offline Don WoodFriend
I've created a BIRT report which has a main report and two subreports. The detail section of the main report contains the two subreports, side-by-side. My issue is this. I want Header section for each of the subreports to display regardless of whether any data exists for the subreport. However, when no data exists, nothing displays.

I created a test report using the SQL of my subreport and when I run it for parameters for which no data exists, I at least see the Header section rendered...which is what I want. However, when used as a subreport, nothing is shown for this table area. Is there some setting that I'm unaware of that hides the table if nothing exists for the table when used as a suberport?

I'm using BIRT 2.3.2.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Don
Re: Subreport headings not displaying when 0 rows [message #671404 is a reply to message #671403] Tue, 17 May 2011 18:49 Go to previous message
Don Wood is currently offline Don WoodFriend
Sorry, I had an 'if' statement on the visibility attribute that was preventing the Header section from showing. My fault.
Previous Topic:AxisFault
Next Topic:BIRT Dashboard
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 19:46:05 GMT 2024