Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Trouble with inline schema in WSDL(element type in one schema not found in other schema of same namespace where it is defined)
Trouble with inline schema in WSDL [message #669853] Wed, 11 May 2011 19:43
ekim  is currently offline ekim Friend
I've inherited a WSDL that I think was a work in progress. It contains many inlined schema in the type section of the WSDL. Several are of the same namespace and have elements listed, named and typed where the type definition is located in one of the other inlined schema.

If these where schemas that where separate file I would expect that the schema where the type is defined would need to be "included" (not imported since the same namespace). However it is my understanding that this is not done when inlined in a WSDL. (or how would you?)

However I get an error when trying to generate from the WSDL:
WSDLToJava Error: Schema Error : src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'ows:CodeType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
This too is the case for the validation (when it finally completes) noting similar errors.

Any insight or pointers are appreciated,

-mike

Eclipse 3.6 (for J EE)
CXF 2.4
Previous Topic:Can standalone js files be debugged in Rhino in eclipse?
Next Topic:Syntax error on token "get", : expected after this token (JSDT with object getter setter)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:23:10 GMT 2024