Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » How to show members in PHP Explorer View for .php files(Or maybe it's just a problem of configuration inside the prefs?)
How to show members in PHP Explorer View for .php files [message #665977] Mon, 18 April 2011 12:42 Go to next message
msiegl is currently offline msieglFriend
Hi all,

I am looking for a simple behaviour of the PDT editor while browsing files in the "PHP Explorer"-view to show up the php-files' member functions inside the tree-like view.

I'd like see this feature enabled that, if selecting a .php-File a small small triangle should appear and while clicking the arrow like triangle the functional structure of the file should appear collapsible/expandable in the tree view.

This currently works e.g. for .js-Files, but only from within the "Project Explorer"-view and I can't seem to figure it out in the preferences, if this features is available at all.

I hope anyone knows how to help me to set the right checkboxes for getting more out of this beautiful editor.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 April 2011 12:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to show members in PHP Explorer View for .php files [message #722958 is a reply to message #665977] Wed, 07 September 2011 09:59 Go to previous message
msiegl is currently offline msieglFriend
The containing php-functions only show up in "PHP Explorer" of Eclipse PDT while the standard "Project Explorer" does't seem to have this feature at all.
Previous Topic:open html file in web browser
Next Topic:PDT being actively developed?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 14:13:57 GMT 2024