Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » How to using wtp's javascript editor(and web editor) in myeclipse 9?
How to using wtp's javascript editor(and web editor) in myeclipse 9? [message #663032] Sat, 02 April 2011 13:42 Go to next message
joe  is currently offline joe Friend
hi everyone.
i very like wtp's web editor and javascript editor.aptana , spket ide are good ,but both of them could not edit web file(eg. jsp page file).but wtp could edit js very well in jsp file.

in our company,we only can use myeclipse 9,it's well.but it's javascript editor and web editor are suck.i want use wtp's javascript and web editor in myeclipse.but simply install wtp(also include emf gef xsd) them in myeclipse 9 won't work.

so,did anyone know how to make it work?i really need it.thanks.
Re: How to using wtp's javascript editor(and web editor) in myeclipse 9? [message #663313 is a reply to message #663032] Mon, 04 April 2011 15:12 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently online Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You'll want to talk to MyEclipse's support about that, but I was under the impression that MyEclipse was built on top of WTP, so it already included that functionality.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:How to modify catalina.properties
Next Topic:Eclipse and JavaFX
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:49:44 GMT 2024