Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Product export-wizard problem(wizard does not generate launcher)
Product export-wizard problem [message #660917] Tue, 22 March 2011 10:50 Go to next message
Michel Simeon is currently offline Michel SimeonFriend
I have developed an application made of four plug-ins:
- two are producing a DSL and its editor usint TMF-XText
- one uses the models specified by the DSL as an interpreter to run calculations and produce output
- one is the help system

It works fine from within my development Eclipse (SDK 3.6.1 and XText 2).

The runModel plugin includes a product definition including plashscreen and branding. It is based on two features, one with the four plugins of my application and and with all the other required plugins. It specifies that the application is org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench.

The product runs fine from within the SDK.

When I try to export the product with the export wizard, it seems to work fine, except the the launcher exe does not get generated.

Any suggestion on what I might have missed is welcome.

MS
Re: Product export-wizard problem [message #666219 is a reply to message #660917] Tue, 19 April 2011 13:59 Go to previous message
Jon Svede is currently offline Jon SvedeFriend
So you created a product configuration, right? If you have, then open that file; what happens when you click on the 'Validate...' icon in the upper right (it's the one with the check box)?

Jon
Previous Topic:PDE product build with features : import cannot be resolved
Next Topic:Including jar from Plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:31:19 GMT 2024