|Proposed Webinar Outline - any thoughts what may be missing? [message #659386]
||Sun, 13 March 2011 13:00
| Marcel Bruch
Registered: July 2009
the code recommenders webinar is coming closer and it's time to decide which features we're going to present and in which detail. We have a total of 60 Minutes in which I would like to present the following tools:
* Call Completion
* Overrides Completion
* Templates Completion
* Chain Completion
Demo of upcoming Tools:
* Crowd-doc Prototype (Marcel)
* Bugs/API Misuse Detector Prototype (Marcel)
* Codesearch Prototype (Marcel)
* Stacktrace Search Engine Prototype (Sascha & Johannes)
Some background on how things work:
* How is the data stored on disc?
* Which data is stored/used to make recommendations?
* Which data would be shared in IDE 2.0 settings?
Vision of what comes next:
* Collaborative Code Templates Store
I've planned to mix demo part's with a few slides for each tool. Are there any tools or topics you would like to know more about? Let me know if there are any aspects you are interested in.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01869 seconds