Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » PHP EXPLORER PROJECTS GONE!
icon9.gif  PHP EXPLORER PROJECTS GONE! [message #658735] Wed, 09 March 2011 16:11 Go to next message
carlos is currently offline carlosFriend
My php explorer projects completely disappeared!!!!!!!!

The Explorer appears completed blank (like when there are no projects), I have like 10 projects on it. I tried all the settings, including the arrows on the upper right edge, and the filters, projects/working sets, nothing makes them show up!. and everything, and reset the workspace as well, and nothing shows up!..

If created another workspace for testing after this, and the second workspace does show correctly.

All the projects are gone from the explorer ( not physically, they do still exist on the workspace location).

Ok lastly, I just this second I tried adding them back, ( new-> new php project ) and typed the name of existing projects, and that does make that specific project show up.

This is a weird bug?. Also , I do not have knowledge of when this happened, I left my computer alone for a while, and when I came back it was like this!. ( no one touched it )

[Updated on: Wed, 09 March 2011 16:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: PHP EXPLORER PROJECTS GONE! [message #658843 is a reply to message #658735] Thu, 10 March 2011 01:54 Go to previous message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro IzumiFriend
I'm not sure but it seems that metadata had been broken. I've not heard such problem though.
(I mean workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/.roo t)

Try Import>Existing Projects into Workspace>Select root directory>select your broken workspace
(You may be able to import projects into your broken workspace itself(without copy option) but it may be better to use new workspace)
(don't forget backup anyway)
Previous Topic:Update PDT via http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/updates/ to 2.2.0
Next Topic:Import a Code Fold patch from CDT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:03:12 GMT 2024