Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » classDiagram.gmfmap
icon9.gif  classDiagram.gmfmap [message #655333] Sat, 19 February 2011 14:02 Go to next message
emna  is currently offline emna Friend
Hi,

I downloaded uml2tools_diagrams.psf and I found inside classDiagram.gmfgrapch, classDiagram.gmfmap, classDiagram.gmftool, but classDiagram.gmfmap does not function, and I have 2 error :

1.Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/2008/mappings' not found. (platform:/resource/org.eclipse.uml2.diagram.def/structures/ classDiagram.gmfmap, 7, 68).
and
2. Class 'Mapping' not found. (platform:/resource/org.eclipse.uml2.diagram.def/structures/ classDiagram.gmfmap, 7, 68)

I seek to understand this error, to make function classDiagram.gmfmap

thanks,
regards

[Updated on: Sat, 19 February 2011 14:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: classDiagram.gmfmap [message #656971 is a reply to message #655333] Tue, 01 March 2011 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Buchmann is currently offline Thomas BuchmannFriend
uml2tools_diagrams.psf?? I didn't find this project in the repository. I only found org.eclipse.uml2.diagrams.def within the uml2tools repository. Do you mean this one?

Nevertheless, i don't have the problems you describe, but what i can say is that at least classDiagram.gmfmap is not a valid gmfmap file. So my question is: what was used to generate the code of the uml2tools?
Re: classDiagram.gmfmap [message #657252 is a reply to message #656971] Wed, 02 March 2011 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emna  is currently offline emna Friend
Thank you for your reply,
My problem is solved, one adding of news plugin,

UML2 Tools is a set of GMF-based editors for viewing and editing UML models; it is focused on (eventual) automatic generation of editors for all UML diagram types, so the generation of code is automatic like any project GMF by the file genmodel and gmfgen.

Regards,
Emna.
Re: classDiagram.gmfmap [message #657681 is a reply to message #657252] Thu, 03 March 2011 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Golubev is currently offline Michael GolubevFriend
Hello,

The URI you are referring as problematic seems to be perfectly correct one.

May it be the case that you are using old Eclipse and/or GMF versions? U2T expects it to be Helios and the latest GMF release.

In this environment, I have checked out U2T and am able to regenerate everything.

Regards,
Michael
Re: classDiagram.gmfmap [message #669701 is a reply to message #655333] Wed, 11 May 2011 08:24 Go to previous message
Cindy  is currently offline Cindy Friend
hey could you give me a copy of this UML class diagram .ecore,.gmfgraph,.gmftool,.gmfmap~~ i am new here so i could not find these files here~~
my email :lu_try@sina.com
thanks a lot:-)
Previous Topic:implementation of user-defined datatype
Next Topic:Class diagram Editor with GMF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:14:11 GMT 2024