Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dynamic Languages Toolkit (DLTK) » Dbgp debugger : are dbgp variables (max_data, ...) configurable from source code ?
icon5.gif  Dbgp debugger : are dbgp variables (max_data, ...) configurable from source code ? [message #655087] Fri, 18 February 2011 09:56 Go to next message
David Largeteau is currently offline David LargeteauFriend
Hi,

I would like to know if DBGP "variables" (such as max_depth or max_children) are configurable (from IDE source code) ?
It seems not, because I can't find a way to set them to specific values, the DLTK framework seems to react as if they always are with their default values (2 for max_depth for example). Default values are set in ScriptThread.initialize.
My problem is when context_get is called, I have to return all local variables from the context, including arrays. And for arrays, I have to send all children (due to value of max_depth). I would have like to just send parents, and let IDE call me for sending children later (with max_depth value 0).

What am I doing wrong ? Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

David

[Updated on: Fri, 18 February 2011 14:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dbgp debugger : are dbgp variables (max_data, ...) configurable from source code ? [message #677723 is a reply to message #655087] Thu, 09 June 2011 08:42 Go to previous message
David Largeteau is currently offline David LargeteauFriend
Hi DLTK team (and others),

I would like to know if there is something new for my problem with DLTK 3.0.

Thanks in advance.

David
Previous Topic:Integration of wish.exe into Eclipse IDE
Next Topic:Documentation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:25:23 GMT 2024