Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » headless buckminster -- error with svn; no secure storage modules found
headless buckminster -- error with svn; no secure storage modules found [message #651617] Mon, 31 January 2011 21:47 Go to next message
Tamar Cohen is currently offline Tamar CohenFriend
Hello Buckminsterland --

I'm still working on my headless build and onto my next problem: svn.

I have my credentials stored in a local properties file and referenced by my rmap. After I successfully materialize plugins and features into my workspace and do the build, Buckminster then tries to save authorization info. Here is the stack trace:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.team.svn.core.svnnature 4 0 2011-01-31 13:42:55.810
!MESSAGE SVN: 'Save Authorization Info' operation finished with error
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.team.svn.core.svnnature 4 0 2011-01-31 13:42:55.810
!MESSAGE SVN: 'Save Authorization Info' operation finished with error: No secure storage modules found.
!STACK 0
org.eclipse.equinox.security.storage.StorageException: No secure storage modules found.
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.security.storage.PasswordProvid erSelector.findStorageModule(PasswordProviderSelector.java:1 90)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.security.storage.SecurePreferen cesRoot.getModulePassword(SecurePreferencesRoot.java:231)

Note that the features and plugins are materialized into workspace/features and workspace/plugins respectively; within the materialized projects there are .svn directories but there is none at the workspace root. The workspace is created newly during execution of the script.

The script is below:

importtargetdefinition -A /path/3.6.1_Installed.target
addbaseline 3.6.1_Installed_Target
setpref baseline=3.6.1_Installed_Target
import -C -P /path/buckminster.properties /path/product.cquery
clean
build -t -Dtarget.os=linux -Dtarget.ws=gtk -Dtarget.arch=x86
perform -P /path/buckminster.properties -Dtarget.os=linux -Dtarget.ws=gtk -Dtarget.arch=x86 featurename.product#create.product

The error occurs between the build and perform steps.

I invoke the script this way:
buckminster -data /path_to_workspace -L DEBUG -consoleLog -S build.script

Any suggestions?

thanks as always

Tamar
Re: headless buckminster -- error with svn; no secure storage modules found [message #651831 is a reply to message #651617] Tue, 01 February 2011 18:08 Go to previous message
Tamar Cohen is currently offline Tamar CohenFriend
I also noticed if I first create the workspace from the IDE and connect to my svn from there everything is fine and I don't get the error -- however for my build process I will be starting from a clean directory each time.
Previous Topic:site.p2 action does not generate all bundles correctly for create.product - SOLVED
Next Topic:Buckminster and Maven2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 18:09:55 GMT 2024