Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » export applet with referenced libraries to jar(How to export applet with referenced libraries to jar???)
icon5.gif  export applet with referenced libraries to jar [message #651547] Mon, 31 January 2011 15:49
Peter is currently offline PeterFriend
Hello fellow Eclipse users,

I made an eclipse project, added a jar ("jl1.0.jar") to it and included that jar in the classpath (by clicking RMB->Build Path->add to build path on jl1.0.jar). The program works fine in eclipse, but when i export the applet to a .jar file, the classes defined within "jl1.0.jar" are not found. By opening the exported jar file I discovered that MANIFEST.MF was empty (except for "Manifest-Version: 1.0"), and the classes from within jl1.0.jar were not present in the jar.

Im using Eclipse Version: 3.6.0
I export the project to a .jar file like this:
- RMB on package-> Export...
- Java -> JAR file
- Next >
- Select all of src in project
- "Export generated class files and resources"
- Next >, Next >
- "Generate the manifest file"
- Finish
There are no errors when exporting.

So my question is:
How to export a java applet with referenced libraries to a jar file in Eclipse? (with the referenced libraries included in that jar file)

Please help, i've spent days of googling on this!
Previous Topic:Eclipse IDE Setup for PHP/Zend, Javascript/JQuery, CSS, HTML, XML
Next Topic:Automatic aontent assist for PDT and Web development tools not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:32:06 GMT 2024