Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Diagram palette customization: "Set list of applied stereotypes" bug?
Diagram palette customization: "Set list of applied stereotypes" bug? [message #650742] Wed, 26 January 2011 10:57 Go to next message
Wladimir Schamai is currently offline Wladimir SchamaiFriend
Hi all,

I am trying to use the Papyrus MDT diagram palette customization tool. My profile is applied to the model and is working fine.

However, when I create the Aspect Action "Set stereotypes to be applied" and then click on the "Plus" button for adding a stereotype to apply, nothing happens. Have someone had a similar trouble? Is it a bug?

Wladimir
Re: Diagram palette customization: "Set list of applied stereotypes" bug? [message #650996 is a reply to message #650742] Thu, 27 January 2011 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi,

This is a bug. I'll try to look into the code to see what's wrong.

Cheers
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Diagram palette customization: "Set list of applied stereotypes" bug? [message #651795 is a reply to message #650996] Tue, 01 February 2011 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wladimir Schamai is currently offline Wladimir SchamaiFriend
Hi Remi,

do you plan fix this bug for the 7.2 version?

Wladimir
Re: Diagram palette customization: "Set list of applied stereotypes" bug? [message #652038 is a reply to message #651795] Wed, 02 February 2011 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi Wladimir,

the release 0.7.2 has already been done a few weeks ago. The maintenance version 0.7.3 is not planned yet.

I think this bug won't be fixed in the next weeks, as Papyrus team is more involved in the development of Papyrus 0.8 version for Indigo.
If I take this action in charge, I will inform you.

Cheers,
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Diagram palette customization: "Set list of applied stereotypes" bug? [message #668015 is a reply to message #650742] Tue, 03 May 2011 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miriam  is currently offline Miriam Friend
Hi,
I have the same problem as Wladimir, has anyone found a solution?
Thanks.

Miriam
Re: Diagram palette customization: "Set list of applied stereotypes" bug? [message #673307 is a reply to message #668015] Mon, 23 May 2011 07:59 Go to previous message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
I will check withe colleagues, if this bugs remains. If this the case a bug wil be raised.
Previous Topic:SySML Requirement Diagram creation problem
Next Topic:Nullpointer on class diagram.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:40:25 GMT 2024