Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Marketplace Client Project » Can I use Marketplace Client to define what to install?
Can I use Marketplace Client to define what to install? [message #646411] Thu, 23 December 2010 20:06 Go to next message
Markus Oley is currently offline Markus OleyFriend
Hi,

I need an UI like marketplace-client, but I don't want to download the things I define, but want to store the definitions in my program and want to download it afterwards headlessly at once.

Is there a possibility to use parts of the client, perhaps the core? I looked at my eclipse-version. There isn't a src-jar available, I guess.
Can you give me hint, were the code is hosted or give me a tip, if my needs can be fulfilled with marketplace-client?

All in all I guess it's a really cool thing in addition to the updatesites

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Markus
Re: Can I use Marketplace Client to define what to install? [message #647096 is a reply to message #646411] Tue, 04 January 2011 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ian Skerrett is currently offline Ian SkerrettFriend
You might take a look at the discover connector code in the p2 project. MPC is based on this code but doesn't have the MPC UI.
Re: Can I use Marketplace Client to define what to install? [message #647188 is a reply to message #647096] Tue, 04 January 2011 22:03 Go to previous message
Markus Oley is currently offline Markus OleyFriend
Thank you, I will try
Previous Topic:So what about true marketplace support...
Next Topic:Using org.eclipse.epp.internal.mpc.core.service.DefaultMarketplaceService behind a proxy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:23:09 GMT 2024