Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Linux Tools Project » Please announce lack of Linux Man Page in Helios LOUDER
Please announce lack of Linux Man Page in Helios LOUDER [message #646383] Thu, 23 December 2010 16:00 Go to next message
Farokh Morshed is currently offline Farokh MorshedFriend
I just spent an hour trying to figure out why ShellED does not install even though I installed all the bundles in the Linux Tools Kit. Come to find out the Linux Man Page, which ShellED requires has been pulled from Helios. You could have saved me that hour if your project Web page was a bit more vocal of this announcement. Thank you.
Re: Please announce lack of Linux Man Page in Helios LOUDER [message #647351 is a reply to message #646383] Wed, 05 January 2011 18:18 Go to previous message
Jeff Johnston is currently offline Jeff JohnstonFriend
The man page plug-in is not available via the shared Helios update site nor is it part of the Linux Tools EPP. To my knowledge, it never has been available via either of the above channels.

It is built as part of the Linux tools nightly and release builds and I agree with you that this information should be made clear on the Wiki pages. I will update.

You can get the plug-in directly from the Linux Tools update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/update
Previous Topic:valgrind plugin failing on RHEL 5.4/Xeon system
Next Topic:Cannot rebuild opxml, undefined reference to dlopen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:27:26 GMT 2024