Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » quickasist/markerresolution triggered by clicking on the left side editor icon?
quickasist/markerresolution triggered by clicking on the left side editor icon? [message #640712] Mon, 22 November 2010 21:39 Go to next message
Milos Kleint is currently offline Milos KleintFriend

I've created a Marker (of my own type) in pom.xml files. Added a MarkerResolutionGenerator and also registered a quickassist provider. So both when trying to fix from the Problems view and the via keyboard shortcut Ctrl-1 from the editor, my fix for the marker problem gets invoked.

BUT I cannot click on the left side warning icon (i managed to show it a lightbulb+warning overlay icon). clicking on it does nothing and I haven't found a way to listen or somehow react on the click. In the java editor it seems to work but I was not able to make it work in the xm editor.

Thanks for any help.

Milos Kleint
Re: quickasist/markerresolution triggered by clicking on the left side editor icon? [message #640789 is a reply to message #640712] Tue, 23 November 2010 08:00 Go to previous message
Milos Kleint is currently offline Milos KleintFriend

FYI this commit contains the code that I used to show the lightbulb icon appear. https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-core/commit/51942da8ce 53f226d85dc6fb4aa8261c08c9d7aa

It involved creating my annotation model factory that creates my own annotation model that recognizes my own markers specially and only calls super for the rest.
Previous Topic:Helios Unhandled event loop exception
Next Topic:extending the wtp xml-editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:10:34 GMT 2024