Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Custom behaviour for starting a swing application
icon5.gif  Custom behaviour for starting a swing application [message #635603] Wed, 27 October 2010 13:34 Go to next message
Kai Maschke is currently offline Kai MaschkeFriend
Hi there,

what I want to do is to start a swing application by double-clicking on a node in my diagram. I figured out that, those actions can be realized with a "Custom Behaviour", which is set in the gmfgen.
But first I really don't understand how to write such an extension. Second, I didn't figure out the best way to extend the generated code.

So how can I write an extension without having to edit the generated code?

How can I implement an action to open a swing application by double-clicking on an node?

I am really thankful for any help!
Re: Custom behaviour for starting a swing application [message #635608 is a reply to message #635603] Wed, 27 October 2010 13:41 Go to previous message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

fto customize your code you can check this blogpost: http://www.bonitasoft.org/blog/eclipse/customize-your-gmf-ed itor-by-customizing-templates/

for the double-click behaviour, I think taht you should take a look at OpenEditPolicy

Regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Previous Topic:how to save model file using xmi?
Next Topic:cast IEditingDomainProvider
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 20:34:58 GMT 2024