Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » Problem creating a BPEL process
Problem creating a BPEL process [message #634450] Thu, 21 October 2010 18:29 Go to next message
girbea.alina is currently offline girbea.alinaFriend
I'm using Eclipse to create a BPEL process which invokes two web services.
I have created a new BPEL project, where I have added the .wsdl files of the two web services, I have created a partner link for every invoked service.
When I try to export the process with WSO2 Exporter - WSO2 BPS Bpel Artifact, the wsdl files of the two web services are not inluded in the zip file and when I try to deploy the .zip file in the WSO2 server I get an error.

I have found some examples on the Internet where they said that a wsdl file was automatically generated for the whole process. In my project only my_process.bpelx and my_processArtifacts.wsdl have been automatically generated. What should I do to get the process wsdl file generated automatically.

Thanks very much.
Re: Problem creating a BPEL process [message #635314 is a reply to message #634450] Tue, 26 October 2010 11:42 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi,

I haven't used WSO2's business process server, so I'm not familiar with its requirements/restrictions for BPEL processes. Typically a process server will require some kind of deployment manifest file but I'm not sure if the ODE Deployment Descriptor (created with the New File wizard) is compatible with WSO2. What kind of error are you getting?

The my_processArtifacts.wsdl IS the WSDL that is automatically generated. This is where the BPEL editor creates partnerLinks and property/propertyAlias definitions.

Regards,
Bob
Previous Topic:BPEL files are not validated
Next Topic:How to make both Tomcat and ODE server to run in eclipse at the same time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:19:06 GMT 2024