Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Ignoring folder/file producing 'DLTK Problem' error(How can I exclude a 'DLTK Problem' error from 'Problems' tab?)
Ignoring folder/file producing 'DLTK Problem' error [message #632706] Thu, 14 October 2010 00:59
Brad is currently offline BradFriend
Hi. I've recently installed Eclipse for PHP, Helios Service Release 1.

I've created a project from existing PHP & Javascript source but one of the resources (the third-party ORM product 'Doctrine') produces a validation error of type 'DLTK Problem'. I'd like to get rid of this from my Problems tab if I could.

I've discovered Preferences/Validation and I've successfully set up Exclude Groups on various validators - 'Client-Side Javascript', 'XML Validator' and so forth - to ensure that Eclipse will exclude other third-party folders that were producing lots of warnings. But I can't find a Validator that is responsible for this 'DLTK Problem' error message. I can disable ALL the validators that are listed in the Preferences/Validation table (clicking on 'Disable All') and the error still appears on a validation.

I don't know of any other facility whereby I can block the one file that's producing this one 'DLTK Problem' error that I'd love to get out of my Problems tab.

I've excluded the folder from the project's Build Path, but that doesn't seem to affect the files examined in a Validation.

I can turn off the display of *ALL* DLTK errors via the dropdown menu 'Configure Contents' filter/facility on the Problems tab, but that means other such errors (under my control) won't be listed either.

Can anyone offer assistance?

Thanks, Brad.
Previous Topic:(Please ignore - duplicate post)
Next Topic:PHP projects stopped working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:15:07 GMT 2024