Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » How to obtain the runtime element of an bpel:import target
How to obtain the runtime element of an bpel:import target [message #630043] Thu, 30 September 2010 13:36 Go to next message
Christoph is currently offline ChristophFriend
One can import WSDLs and XSDs using the bpel:import element. The import element knows 3 attributes: namespace, location, importType. Obviously, the "location" attribute points to the imported document.
Now I want to know how I get access to the runtime object of the imported document. So in the case I imported a WSDL, the runtime object should be castable to org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.Definition.
I suppose I need to take an indirection via the EcorePackage and get the element for the path as given by the "location" attribute, but I don't find any good tutorials or advices on this.

The crucial question maybe is: Who (which class) knows the model of the BPEL file as well as the models of the imported files. I hope I put the idea across.
Re: How to obtain the runtime element of an bpel:import target [message #630159 is a reply to message #630043] Thu, 30 September 2010 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Christoph,

Have a look at the bpel.model plug-in, specifically the ImportResoverRegistry, WSDLImportResolver, XSDImportResolver and WSDLUtil classes. You can see how these are used by looking at the EmfModelQuery#scanImports() method in the validator plug-in.

Finally, WSDLUtil#resolveUsingFinder() demonstrates how to recurse into WSDLs (look for RESOLVING_DEEPLY).

Let me know if you still have questions - have fun Smile

Bob
Re: How to obtain the runtime element of an bpel:import target [message #630219 is a reply to message #630159] Fri, 01 October 2010 08:23 Go to previous message
Christoph is currently offline ChristophFriend
Yes. That did it. Thanks a lot!
Previous Topic:Implementing BPEL in LAN / workgroup
Next Topic:BPEL files are not validated
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:07:30 GMT 2024