Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [xtend] problems with uml2 type adaption when migrating
[xtend] problems with uml2 type adaption when migrating [message #628174] Thu, 23 September 2010 09:56 Go to next message
Lothar  is currently offline Lothar Friend
Hi there,

I am on my way migrating my project from OAW4 to the new eclipsed-based version of OAW.

I am encountering the following problem: the xtend editor complains about method signatures (that worked before) that contain java::lang::String, but invoked with uml::String objects.

From several postings I know that it might have to do with the former org.openarchitectureware.uml2.adapter package. What's its successor in the new version? What's the right way to configure the type adaption in the new version?

Thank you,
Lothar
Re: [xtend] problems with uml2 type adaption when migrating [message #628486 is a reply to message #628174] Thu, 23 September 2010 12:44 Go to previous message
Lothar  is currently offline Lothar Friend
Found the solution by myself (essentially by RTFM):

Quote from Eclipse help system, section "Xpand documentation / II. tutorials / UML2 example / setting up the project":

"You need to add the UML2 profiles and the EMF Metamodels metamodel contributor. The order of profiles is important! The UML2 profiles entry must be first in the list."

And comment from my side: be sure to specify that order in the right location. Remember: there is one workspace specific and one project specific configuration.
Previous Topic:[xtend] bidrectional references not set with two ecore models
Next Topic:Helios SR1 version
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:09:52 GMT 2024