Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Platform - User Assistance (UA) » Is the infocenter supported on Firefox 3.5?
Is the infocenter supported on Firefox 3.5? [message #623987] Fri, 26 March 2010 00:05 Go to next message
robert ly is currently offline robert lyFriend
I've noticed that the index's scrollbar and Next and Prev links do not appear properly on Firefox when viewing an Infocenter. If I resize the browser window at the bottom and move it up and down, I can see the scrollbars and Prev and Next buttons appear. When I let go and stop the resizing, they disappear. Anyone know if this is expected behavior?
Re: Is the infocenter supported on Firefox 3.5? [message #623996 is a reply to message #623987] Mon, 29 March 2010 19:22 Go to previous message
Chris Goldthorpe is currently offline Chris GoldthorpeFriend
robert ly wrote on Thu, 25 March 2010 20:05
> I've noticed that the index's scrollbar and Next and Prev links do not appear properly on Firefox when viewing an Infocenter. If I resize the browser window at the bottom and move it up and down, I can see the scrollbars and Prev and Next buttons appear. When I let go and stop the resizing, they disappear. Anyone know if this is expected behavior?

No it is not expected behavior, can you file a bug report?
Previous Topic:Running Minimal Standalone
Next Topic:Including xml in a pre tag
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:33:31 GMT 2024