Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF) » Screen resolution problem in eclipse swt programme
Screen resolution problem in eclipse swt programme [message #621636] Wed, 27 February 2008 14:49 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: swamy_mvm.yahoo.co.in

I have screen resolution problem in eclipse swt programme. When I change the screen resolution the composites inside the swt

class, which using grid layout ,behaving zigzag I mean they are out of bounds(out of my screen)I think the composites

behaving diffrently on diffrent resolution ? I request early replay in this regard.
Re: Screen resolution problem in eclipse swt programme [message #621637 is a reply to message #621636] Wed, 27 February 2008 18:40 Go to previous message
Scott Lewis is currently offline Scott LewisFriend
Hi,

I think this may be more appropriately directed to the SWT newsgroup.

eclipse.platform.swt

This newsgroup (eclipse.technology.ecf) is for the Eclipse Communication
Framework project http://www.eclipse.org/ecf

Thanks,

Scott

swamy_mvm wrote:
> I have screen resolution problem in eclipse swt programme. When I change the screen resolution the composites inside the swt
>
> class, which using grid layout ,behaving zigzag I mean they are out of bounds(out of my screen)I think the composites
>
> behaving diffrently on diffrent resolution ? I request early replay in this regard.
Previous Topic:splash screen lunching
Next Topic:ECF conf call notes and next conference call *next Tuesday*
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:52:18 GMT 2024