|[EMF Compare] 0.7.0RC1 release ! [message #608675]
||Mon, 09 July 2007 08:48
| Cedric Brun
Registered: July 2009
the compare component has been released last week, this first public release
brings these features from a user point of view:
- two way comparison for any kind of EMF model (including XSD's) detecting
adds, removes, updates, moves and renames.
- merge support for all these operations.
- team support (CVS, SVN...)
- export delta as .emfdiff file
- preferences to activate or not this component on a file extension.
From a developer point of view :
- services to call the comparison from your own tool
- possibility to plug your own specific engine for a given file extension.
Do not hesitate to test this release and report bug if you encounter issues,
we'll quickly correct them. If no major bug is reported this release
candidate will become the 0.7.0 release.
We're now moving on other important features for the next major release :
- three way comparison support
- extensible export
- UML specific support
- delta extensions
http://cedric.brun.io news and articles on eclipse and eclipse modeling.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01829 seconds