Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Best way to export task list to a document?
Best way to export task list to a document? [message #600376] Thu, 07 January 2010 00:03 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Bit of a noob question - I haven't been using mylynn that long.

I've done up the majority of tasks for an upcoming project and would like to export it to a document to use as functional specs for the client.

The only option I can see is the XML import.

Does someone either:
- Have an xls file to tranform the task list into nested lists in a word processor
- A way to export directly to a document
Re: Best way to export task list to a document? [message #1750420 is a reply to message #600376] Tue, 20 December 2016 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Barry Steele is currently offline Barry SteeleFriend
Him
I see you've been flooded with response. Unfortunately I cant help I have the same issue. I assumed (before trying) that this would be trivial.

Apparently not, I tried the export to Mylyn xml and got a file with nothing in it.

Re: Best way to export task list to a document? [message #1759467 is a reply to message #1750420] Tue, 11 April 2017 22:22 Go to previous message
David Frantz is currently offline David FrantzFriend
I'm not exactly sure what you want here, however I couldn't find a way to print anything Mylyn related and an export just gave me a blank file with an XML header. Like you I'm new to Mylyn and right now only using local files, it looks like you are a step or two ahead of the authors. You might want to go looking for the data storage area to see if the files are easily parsable. This may require a post to a developers forum as this message has no positive response yet.
Previous Topic:Mylyn 3.22 is now available
Next Topic:Unable to synchronize GitHub issue to Mylyn task
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:05:07 GMT 2024