Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » Errors in building EPF Composer?
Errors in building EPF Composer? [message #599212] Wed, 03 March 2010 07:40 Go to next message
Gerhard Schneider is currently offline Gerhard SchneiderFriend
Hi Experts,

I created a development environment for the EPF composer according to the instructions on the website. I took care to really install all the mentioned versions of Java, EMF etc.

After having downloaded the plugin files from the CVS repository, Eclipse tells me that there are 5 errors:

Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id
TabContents cannot be resolved to a type org.eclipse.epf.authoring.ui/src/org/eclipse/epf/authoring/u i/properties AbstractSection.java line 110 1267518852546 11235
The import org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed.TabContents cannot be resolved org.eclipse.epf.authoring.ui/src/org/eclipse/epf/authoring/u i/properties AbstractSection.java line 46 1267518852546 11233
The method getForeground(Object, int) is undefined for the type AdapterFactoryLabelProvider org.eclipse.epf.authoring.ui/src/org/eclipse/epf/authoring/u i/properties RelationSection.java line 921 1267518849328 11075
The method parse() is undefined for the type LHTMLParser org.eclipse.epf.search/src/org/eclipse/epf/search/utils LHTMLParser.java line 57 1267518730703 7428
The type RelationSection.LabelProvider must implement the inherited abstract method ITableColorProvider.getBackground(Object, int) org.eclipse.epf.authoring.ui/src/org/eclipse/epf/authoring/u i/properties RelationSection.java line 907 1267518849328 11074

As I'm not a developer (I use the environment to adapt styling and layout for a customer project), I'd be thankful for any hint how to get rid of these errors...

Thanks a lot in advance,
Gerhard

Web: http://www.innoreq.com
Mail. mailto:kontakt@innoreq.com

Regards,
Gerhard

---

innoreq® Gerhard Schneider - Prozesse einfach verbessern.
http://www.innoreq.com
Re: Errors in building EPF Composer? [message #734741 is a reply to message #599212] Sun, 09 October 2011 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gurgentugba is currently offline gurgentugbaFriend
I created a development environment for the EPF composer according to the instructions on the website. I took care to really install all the mentioned versions of Java, EMF etc. But I installed JAVA sdk 1.7.

After having downloaded the plugins files from the CVS repository, ı get the error that

the bundle "org.eclipse.tomcat" not resolved.
Someone could assist me in this issue?
Re: Errors in building EPF Composer? [message #735003 is a reply to message #734741] Mon, 10 October 2011 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Al B is currently offline Al BFriend
You should be able to get from here:

:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/eclipse

As shown here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.tomcat/

On 10/9/11 10:32 AM, gurgentugba wrote:
> I created a development environment for the EPF composer according to
> the instructions on the website. I took care to really install all the
> mentioned versions of Java, EMF etc. But I installed JAVA sdk 1.7.
> After having downloaded the plugins files from the CVS repository, ı get
> the error that
> the bundle "org.eclipse.tomcat" not resolved. Someone could assist me in
> this issue?
Re: Errors in building EPF Composer? [message #739309 is a reply to message #735003] Mon, 17 October 2011 10:28 Go to previous message
gurgentugba is currently offline gurgentugbaFriend
It does, thanks
Previous Topic:compiling epf composer plugin
Next Topic:EPF 1.5.1.2 now released!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:02:31 GMT 2024