|How to create source plugin for customized target platform [message #585358]
||Mon, 17 November 2008 13:10
Registered: July 2009
I have a directory where I put all my thirdparty bundles. Since I want
Eclipse to show me their source, I try this:
* create a folder named 'source_1.0.0'
* create META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file with 'source' as bundle name and
* create plugin.xml with org.eclipse.pde.core.source extension. location
* create a subdirectory named <bundle symbolic name>_version
* put in it src.zip which is a maven xxx-sources.jar that i renamed to
After reloading the target nothing seems to change (meaning, If I hit f3
on some class name it doesn't show me its source)
What am I doing wrong?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01856 seconds