Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » "make less interesting" replaced by "remove from context"... reason?
"make less interesting" replaced by "remove from context"... reason? [message #579571] Wed, 05 September 2007 04:27
Antonel Ernest Pazargic is currently offline Antonel Ernest PazargicFriend
I recently found that "make less interesting" action was replaced by "remove from context".
IMHO I think:
Based on developing activities a resource can have one of the following three states, regarding of current active task:
1. not in task context;
2. in task context:
2.1. less interesting
2.2. landmark

With "mark as landmark" and "make less interesting" menu items (actions) user could control the all three states of resources.(versions prior to 2.0)
But now with "mark as landmark" and "Remove from context" the user can control only 2 of resource states (1, 2.2)

I wonder what the reason was for replacing the "make as less interesting" with "remove from context"?

Frequently I used manually modify the state of the current task resources (remove, less, and landmark) before marked a task as completed.

There is a mylyn preference to make "Make less interesting" instead of "Remove From Context"?

Regards, jtonic.
Previous Topic:Drag-and-drop tasks?
Next Topic:connecting JIRA using Mylyn
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:03:11 GMT 2024