Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » DSDP - Mobile Tools for Java (MTJ) » Proposed feautre: Export user defined symbols as separated .properties file
Proposed feautre: Export user defined symbols as separated .properties file [message #577786] Tue, 06 October 2009 14:28 Go to next message
David Lucena is currently offline David LucenaFriend
I have seen that the symbols defined in custom symbols set get exported together with the device symbols set in a .properties file. It would be more flexible to export them in separated .properties files, with the name of the symbol set, so that the later customization of the build script is simpler.

I think this would be a great improve, but don't know if it is hard to implement it.

Regards,

David.

PD.- By the way, any progress about the latest antenna preprocessor release request to eclipse foundation?
Re: Proposed feature: Export user defined symbols as separated .properties files [message #577967 is a reply to message #577786] Thu, 22 October 2009 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diego Madruga Sandin is currently offline Diego Madruga SandinFriend
Hi David,

I thinks this is a good improvement for mtj. Since we are planning the next release, could you open a bug request on bugzilla or maybe send an email to the developer mailing list?

About the preprocessor upgrade, I'll be opening the request to the IP team this weekend. I'll keep you informed.

Thanks,
Diego
Re: Proposed feature: Export user defined symbols as separated .properties files [message #578160 is a reply to message #577967] Mon, 26 October 2009 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Lucena is currently offline David LucenaFriend
Diego Madruga Sandin wrote on Thu, 22 October 2009 08:13
> Hi David,
>
> I thinks this is a good improvement for mtj. Since we are planning the next release, could you open a bug request on bugzilla ...

Done and...

Diego Madruga Sandin wrote on Thu, 22 October 2009 08:13
> About the preprocessor upgrade, I'll be opening the request to the IP team this weekend. I'll keep you informed.

thanks.
Re: Proposed feature: Export user defined symbols as separated .properties files [message #578283 is a reply to message #578160] Sat, 07 November 2009 13:32 Go to previous message
Diego Madruga Sandin is currently offline Diego Madruga SandinFriend
Hi David,

I've opened the request to upgrade to the newer version of antenna.preprocessor. I'm now waiting for PMC approval to start the IP process.

Hopefully that wont take long.

Regards
Diego
Previous Topic:Need help, my mtj1.0.1got view exception
Next Topic:Cannot debug my application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:38:31 GMT 2024