|F2F - Working/interest groups [message #569655]
||Fri, 16 December 2005 15:42
| David Bosschaert
Registered: July 2009
This morning at the face-to-face, the following interest groups were
decided, note that the groups below do not yet directly map to subprojects.
* Core Framework [STP CF]
* Runtime Integration [STP RI]
- deploy-time packaging
* Service assembly [STP SA]
- artefact creation (and editing)
- wrt SCA subsystem
- wrt SCA module
- project structuring
* Infrastructure Layer [STP IL]
- Reference/dependency management
* Service Discovery [STP SD]
* Testing & Debug [STP TD]
* Extensibility Validation, e.g.
- JBI *
- POJO *
- C++ *
- J2EE *
- BPEL *
At this time, companies have expressed interest in technologies
marked with '*'.
Carl will provide more information on how the extensibility validation
is going to work.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01848 seconds