Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Help! Problem with ILazyTreeContentProvider & Dynamic Columns(TreeView not showing images for columns)
Help! Problem with ILazyTreeContentProvider & Dynamic Columns [message #559810] Sun, 19 September 2010 05:03
gabe is currently offline gabeFriend
I have a TreeViewer with Virtual style bit set and a ILazyTreeContentProvider. My TreeViewer has 3 columns that are always displayed (and show text) and then depending on selection I add columns dynamically (and show img).

If I set input on the TreeViewer with a parent node that has a list of children, when I expand the parent node I see the text for the first 3 columns and no images.

Then, if I set input on the TreeViewer with the list of children I see text in first 3 columns and images in dynamic columns as expected.

Then, if I again set input to be the parent and expand the parent, I see the text and images.

Alternatively, if I set the input to parent and then do expandAll() instead of clicking on the expansion control for the parent, I see all text and images as expected.

I've tried putting breakpoints on the contentprovider and labelprovider and it looks like the elements exist and the getText(), getImage() methods are being called as expected in all cases above.
Previous Topic:Insert Text in Editor
Next Topic:Editor maximize shortcut for RCP apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:06:47 GMT 2024