Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » How to solve ATL references?(ATL References)
How to solve ATL references? [message #559616] Fri, 17 September 2010 12:00 Go to next message
SAM  is currently offline SAM Friend
Hi All,
i am new in ATL, i need some help. i am trying to do transformation from UML2 activity diagram to BPMN. The code seems very straightforward unfortunately i am running through a problem to link sourceRef and targetref to source and target reespectively (see output 1). When i make the relationship containment i get everything (see output_2).

what i want is to have the name of the referenced nodes as sourceRef and targetRef from pervious nodes instead of references "/0" and "/1". here is what i want to get.
<bpmn:SequenceFlow xmi:id="_pkNZoCFWEd-68f5o_hc1zw" sourceRef="SendInvoice" targetRef="DoInvoicel">

My Code:
rule MapControlFlow {
from
s : UML2!"uml::ControlFlow"
to
t : COMPBPMN!SequenceFlow (
__xmiID__ <- s.__xmiID__,
name <- s.name,
sourceRef <- s.source,
targetRef <- s.target
) }

<output_1>
<bpmn:SequenceFlow xmi:id="_pkNZoCFWEd-68f5o_hc1zw" sourceRef="/0" targetRef="/1"/>

<output_2>
<bpmn:SequenceFlow xmi:id="_fGrbwNh2Edu1mMb-MiZLnw" name="">
<sourceRef xsi:type="bpmn:Task" id="__HuL0Nh1Edu1mMb-MiZLnw" name="SendInvoice"/>
<targetRef xsi:type="bpmn:ParallelGateway" id="_ao7eENh2Edu1mMb-MiZLnw" name="" gatewayDirection="converging"/>
</bpmn:SequenceFlow>

[Updated on: Wed, 22 September 2010 10:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to solve ATL references? [message #630150 is a reply to message #559616] Thu, 30 September 2010 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SAM  is currently offline SAM Friend
solved.
Re: How to solve ATL references? [message #719058 is a reply to message #630150] Thu, 25 August 2011 22:55 Go to previous message
IvannalFriend
Hi Sam,
I am new in ATL, I need some help about the transformation from UML to BPMN2.
My question is: how to generate an instance of the BPMN diagram before transforming each UML element?
That is, how to generate the header of the BPMN diagram to be created?
For example:
xmlns:bpmndi="....omg.org/spec/BPMN/20100524/DI"
xmlns:di="...org/spec/DD/20100524/DI"
xmlns:dc="...omg.org/spec/DD/20100524/DC"

I hope you understand my question. My English is bad enough.
Thanks!
Previous Topic:[QVTo] Blackbox library support in standalone mode
Next Topic:BPMN DIAGRAM ECORE METAMODEL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:55:20 GMT 2024