Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [MINT] Coloring of Java-Files in Project Explorer
[MINT] Coloring of Java-Files in Project Explorer [message #558507] Mon, 13 September 2010 10:00 Go to next message
Gerd Kainz is currently offline Gerd KainzFriend
Hello,

in MINT 0.8 Java-files in the project explorer appeared in colours according to there generation status. In MINT 0.9 the Java-files no longer have any colouring. Only there sub elements are coloured. Is there a way to enable colouring of the Java-files in the project explorer as well?

Best regards,
Gerd
Re: [MINT] Coloring of Java-Files in Project Explorer [message #558780 is a reply to message #558507] Tue, 14 September 2010 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Nehrer is currently offline Peter NehrerFriend
Gerd,

unfortunately there is no way to enable it now -- I disabled it because
I thought it too intrusive. I can add it back with a preference.

--Peter

On 9/13/10 6:00 AM, Gerd Kainz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in MINT 0.8 Java-files in the project explorer appeared in colours
> according to there generation status. In MINT 0.9 the Java-files no
> longer have any colouring. Only there sub elements are coloured. Is
> there a way to enable colouring of the Java-files in the project
> explorer as well?
>
> Best regards,
> Gerd
Re: [MINT] Coloring of Java-Files in Project Explorer [message #558953 is a reply to message #558780] Wed, 15 September 2010 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

that would be really great. Otherwise I always have to open each Java file in the Project Explorer to see whether it contains some user manipulations. By introducing an additional option every one can configure it according to his/her needs.

Best regards,
Gerd
Re: [MINT] Coloring of Java-Files in Project Explorer [message #623205 is a reply to message #558780] Wed, 15 September 2010 06:46 Go to previous message
Hi,

that would be really great. Otherwise I always have to open each Java file in the Project Explorer to see whether it contains some user manipulations. By introducing an additional option every one can configure it according to his/her needs.

Best regards,
Gerd
Previous Topic:New error in EMF
Next Topic:[TEXO] Problem with ClassCastException in ModelPackage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:03:37 GMT 2024