Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dali » Auto Generate Comments(Auto Generate Comments on entity getters and setters)
Auto Generate Comments [message #556489] Wed, 01 September 2010 14:45 Go to next message
Lou Parisi is currently offline Lou ParisiFriend
Is there a way for Dali to auto-generate javadoc comments on getters and setters the way that eclipse does when you generate getters and setters on a normal pojo? In eclipse if I right click in my code and select source -> generate getters and setters... I have the option to generate javadoc comments on the generated methods. I haven't found a way to do that in Dali when I create an new entity and list the entity fields.

Typically what I am doing now is using dali to generate the fields and annotations then go in and delete all the getters and setters then generate them with the source -> generate getters and setters option.
Re: Auto Generate Comments [message #556496 is a reply to message #556489] Wed, 01 September 2010 15:07 Go to previous message
Neil Hauge is currently offline Neil HaugeFriend
We do not have this functionality, but you could enter an enhancement request for this feature.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Dali%20J PA%20Tools

We would be open to contributions in this area if you were interested in contributing. Thanks,

Neil
Previous Topic:Why so few users for such a fantastic project ?
Next Topic:Exporting UML profiles from RSA in Ecore format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:49:01 GMT 2024