Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Platform - User Assistance (UA) » Infocenter - Whitespaces in URL
Infocenter - Whitespaces in URL [message #554093] Fri, 20 August 2010 07:39 Go to next message
Matthias is currently offline MatthiasFriend
Hi,
now that my infocenter works I've found another problem.
In my documentation which is extracted from a confluence wiki are whitespaces in the url. The final help content also has these whitespaces and so I can't access some pages of my help.

Is there another possibility than changing every url from "Chapter 1 Beginning.html" to "Chapter_1_Beginning.html" etc?

If not, is it possible to just change these links with a self written program and keep the formatting of the document? (XML parser is not usable on these files)

Thanks in advance
Re: Infocenter - Whitespaces in URL [message #554966 is a reply to message #554093] Tue, 24 August 2010 23:28 Go to previous message
Chris Goldthorpe is currently offline Chris GoldthorpeFriend
I just tried a table of contents where some of the hrefs contained spaces and it worked fine for me. If you have an older version of Eclipse you may be running into Bug 238961 Open with > web browser for url with spaces does not work with Firefox but that has been fixed since Eclipse 3.4..
Previous Topic:Accessing Infocenter from RCP-Help
Next Topic:Where is Eclipse Help content stored?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:46:57 GMT 2024