Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » How to eliminate a plugin from the run configuration?(I have extra buttons in my RCP)
icon5.gif  How to eliminate a plugin from the run configuration? [message #553891] Thu, 19 August 2010 10:52 Go to next message
Alexandra Niculai is currently offline Alexandra NiculaiFriend
Hi

Could anyone please help me repair the run configuration of my RCP?
I only want to have the buttons that my plugins are providing to the RCP but now I have the search items, the run tool button, the open task button and some navigation buttons like last edit location and next annotation.
It wasn't always like that, but I made some modifications when trying to integrate BIRT and now I messed up the whole configuration.
I looked in the run configuration and I can't identify the plugins that are providing these buttons. Please help!

Alexandra.
Re: How to eliminate a plugin from the run configuration? [message #553947 is a reply to message #553891] Thu, 19 August 2010 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jon Svede is currently offline Jon SvedeFriend
Depending on which platform you are on, in the run configuration you can go to the plugins tab and hit 'deselect all' then re-select all of your plugins and then click 'add required plugins' and that will get you up and running, assuming your plugins have all their dependencies spelled out. Have you tried that?
Re: How to eliminate a plugin from the run configuration? [message #553953 is a reply to message #553947] Thu, 19 August 2010 14:08 Go to previous message
Alexandra Niculai is currently offline Alexandra NiculaiFriend
Hi

Thank you for answering. I tried that but it didn't work.
I changed the target platform to the default one and then I went back to my target platform and now I don't get the extra buttons anymore. But now the application doesn't work anymore with my target platform. Rolling Eyes Only this is another topic.

Alexandra.
Previous Topic:Project location relative to the workspace
Next Topic:Performance: logic in SourceProvider or activeWhen?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:12:02 GMT 2024