Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Dividing root canvas into predefined compartments
Dividing root canvas into predefined compartments [message #552718] Fri, 13 August 2010 09:26
Schoenboeck  is currently offline Schoenboeck Friend
Hallo!

I want to generate a GMF Editor whereby the root canvas is automatically divided into three predefined compartments. I figured out where to create my domain elements (MopsDiagramEditorUtil#createInitialModel()) and I get the desired three elements created. Unfortunately I can not figure out, how to configure the figures or the canvas to get the desired behavior.

I would like that these three figures fill the whole canvas, so I am not sure how to configure this, I tried some grid layout on the root figure but this did not work. So simply speaking I want to splitt the canvas into three parts, whereby the figures of these three figures always capture the whole canvas, so that the user is only able to place the children elements into one of the container.

Many thanks in advance.

Johannes
Previous Topic:How to save both model and diagram in the same file from "File - Save as" menu
Next Topic:GMF-Xpand workflow problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 01:48:42 GMT 2024