Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BPMN Modeler » please can you confirm what I understood from BPMN2(please can you confirm what I understood BPMN2)
please can you confirm what I understood from BPMN2 [message #549996] Wed, 28 July 2010 16:51
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hi everybody,

Can you help me in my dissertation, I'm developing a tool that generates system models from BPMN diagram. the input shall be XML repersentation of the BPMN. In earilier versions of BPMN 1.x each modelling tool has its own xml schema and hence the tool will be restricted with the XML-repersentation of common BPMN tools vendors. However, BPMN2 separates the semantic model from the graphical reperentation. This is very suitable for my tool, my tool shall accept the XMI-reperesntation of the semantic model from any modelling tool since this reperesntation is standard (i.e. this standard reperesnation -xmi file- achieves the BPMN tool interoperabiliy). Please can you confirm what I understood? please if you have adds or corrections reply.

Also, if I use Intalio BPMN modeller where I can find the XMI reperesntation of the semntic model.

Regards
Previous Topic:Download and Install BPMN
Next Topic:Open a BPMN Diagram Editor via Code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:05:59 GMT 2024