Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » how to use plugin PDT on Eclipse for Java?
how to use plugin PDT on Eclipse for Java? [message #543026] Mon, 28 June 2010 08:53 Go to next message
denny  is currently offline denny Friend
Hi,
I use Eclipse to program in java. So, I have the Eclipse version for java projects.
Now, I wish to also use Eclipse to write php code and I installed de PDT plugin.
The problem is that the workspace path is "mydocuments/java_projects", while de localhost root is "C/htdocs".
If I try to execute a php page there is an error in the browser tab of Eclipse: the path is uncorrect becuse the file are saved in "documents/java_project", while Eclipse try to find this file in "http://localhost/php/file.php".

How I must do to solve this problem?
I must to set a different workspace for php?
Re: how to use plugin PDT on Eclipse for Java? [message #544426 is a reply to message #543026] Fri, 02 July 2010 15:50 Go to previous message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
In the PHP project configuration youi can create mappings so eclipse is able to create the correct URL based on the filename.

If the project itself is not placed in the server root this would never work.

Please move the project from the workspace into the directory structure of your webserver (or create an alias in your webserver configuration which might be the easiest) and then re-import the existing project w/o moving it into the workspace again.
Previous Topic:[SOLVED] how to ignore dltk problems for specific files and directories
Next Topic:Downgrade possible?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:41:07 GMT 2024